pat&von
Pat&Von

Sunday, September 28, 2008

enjoying moments of holiday

Raya holidays..guess this will be the last time i will be celebrating raya in penang or campus. I have missed all my rendangs for the past few years. Luckily i had my beloved dear to stay with me since last year and at least we could hang out rather than staying lonely and eat myself. Sometimes when i think of the past, i salute myself for able to standup alone in the "cage" for such a long period without grumbling much. Getting older doesnt bring much fun to a person. Occasionally i do not wish to grow up, hoping to remain a student forever. But i know being a student will never give me extra cash meaning i will forever be parents boy. I am already beginning to feel the pinch of pressure that an adult should feel. I just hope to endure this beginning of the new phase of era of my life with my beloved dear. As i mentioned earlier, it all boils down to the future and i can only remain vigilant about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment