pat&von
Pat&Von

Thursday, October 9, 2008

test stress

tomorrow, i had to sit for the 20% carry marks test-Fiber processing. After reading the notes given, i found another great interest in it. I finally understand why some materials especially the textile need to have certain properties to have better characteristics. Anyway it gave me a freeze on my head thinking of the high allocation of marks for this. I do not understand why we student stresses so much on the test. I had gone through many other test this sem but this is sort of the most stressful one. God Bless Me tomorrow. I wish me and dear all the best tomorrow test. Hope we can go to Seoul Garden or Flame with an open happy heart after the exams. Better sleep early as lack of sleep the past few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment