pat&von
Pat&Von

Saturday, October 18, 2008

weekender

i thought last weekend was great enough. went to seoul garden buffet with dear. ate till bloating. after all it was healthy eating because i ate lots of greens. Nevertheless didnt expect this weekend to be even more better. last class on thursday-came to PG. Just finished my debate on wed, had lab test and quizes on thurs. Now i am finally free of my stupiud lab reports. really begin to hate them so much as they are really time consuming. Worked non stop for 10 reports but it only gave us 60%. The 1 hour test gave us 40%. That is really unfair. I have been playing games consistently this weekend, coupled with occasional nagging by my dear. still had another test next wed and the last english work-interview on tuesday. Shit- i felt i am being addicted to Dota again just like the old days. Needed help.......but not nagging. I of course want to go shopping but the financial strain and the workload of my dear having this week are too much of a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment