pat&von
Pat&Von

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the brink of starting new and last semester in USM

1 day away from official exam results, 4 days from new and final semester in
USM, things are certainly changing and evolving around me. A week after my thesis proposal was accepted, i have been dwelling hard day and night (with the help of dear, thanks lots..) to cut my fibers using "paper cutter" . Nevertheless i was told by the phD supervisor who went to FRIM for this purpose that they can do it all there, so i am currently jobless and waiting for her to be back, with the hope of doing some next week. Xmas is coming next thurs, and i do not know if the labs will be open then since we have super-hardworking technicians around, so that still post many questions for us students. I guess i have not felt this free since starting my project early this week. Just hope that when the results are out tomorrow, me and dear will be rejoicing over them and celebrate in FLAME restaurant if things are EXcellent..if not, normal lunch will do in view of the economic crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment