pat&von
Pat&Von

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

After involving in hell work for the past few days (being in lab) i can finally breathe some x-mas air. I got one hell of a present...no..its TWO..a cellnique Pro gel Serum and a Roc Blackhead scrub mask. It cost rm 139 and 79 respectively. OMG. thanks dear so much. I feel hurt and happy at the very same time. I really didnt expect so much or so expensive gift especially when u just got your PTPTN. my blackheads.-just hope that this gift works for me after all the good news i read in the product review. My dear even followed me to the midnight mass last night in Church..in Georgetown. I felt bad as the last time i went to church was quite a while ago, neglecting my inner needs of GOD. i just hope that after i grad, i would not give myself more excuses about this. So here in this msg, Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you dear for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment