pat&von
Pat&Von

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Resolution?

Happy new year to all. Went for Countdown at Queensbay, Pg with a little enthusiastic about Bosco Wong, TVB artist. Cant believe i actually waited for him to finish his business in reflexology fish. His singing though sucks brought crazy joy to all girls and fans. Hmm.. guess our new year celebration is all about him. We skip shopping (lucky for dear who got new shoes) and eating=(. So lets see whats my new year resolution? Being a better guy for my dear as we do not know what the future holds for us and be a good child when back home after grad. Its been my desire to serve them better since i have been neglecting my duty when usm brought me in. Also to work harder to gain good job in view of the coming recession.

No comments:

Post a Comment