pat&von
Pat&Von

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yay...Report is Done..

Finally the progress report is done, with acceptable results!!! OMG, wonder how many times have I repeat those testings just to get this. Thankfully, I have Hachi to take part of pressure and stress away. How? It stares at me like this picture every time my head cracks and spin.
Really loves Hachi, he can really entertain someone at all time (Well, except when he is dead asleep..)

Anyway, I thought that now I could get more sleep, but I was wrong. More works, works...
And less exercise. Sigh. I could barely jog the full round of campus anymore. Thats the problem with my stamina, I need to train a long time to get that fit. When I stopped jogging for only 2 weeks, it's back to square 1.

Can't wait to be back home during Raya, to eat all the Rendaaangggggggssss that I have missed for the past 5 yrs. Yum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment