pat&von
Pat&Von

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hope/Losses

Its been some time since I wrote, and my mind is blank again thinking what and how should I begin to acknowledge my past 2 months story. Talking about the past few posts, its all about losing weight, getting fit and six-pack agenda. No, I still haven't get those dungeon golds, but I did managed to find some bronze in that treasure hunt. I managed to lose 5-6kgs, gaining some good LBM and losing fat!!! Yay, thats something for me to scream in joy.. I mean its a good start right?I'm also heading for my bodyweight lifting/training. Its simple, no machine needed..and if I can lift 70kgs, wouldn't that be better than lifting 20-30kgs barbells? I used to be able to do only chin up, but I can now do a few times of pull ups.

July was pretty much a busy month- with more pressure from the upper ladder. Everyday is all about work work...and then exercise. The mind keeps telling myself to skip those exercise and rest more. It was really horrible at first to fight your own thoughts..Thinking again, using your own mind to fight your mind..make sense? No?

That month was also a pretty joy giver month. Minnie (my hampster) finally gave birth to 4 little mini hampsters...Taking care of them isnt any easy job..but minnie did an excellent job to her kids. I dont know how it happened. From hating her to the blue horizon due to her aggresive character to loving her again. Who can just hate her after seeing the selfless behaviour when taking care of her kids..She loves to run..She loves to climb..moves..but when faced with her own kids, she just slowly breast feed them. When they children gets slightly bigger and able to eat, she brings them food. We feed her, and she feeds them. Even better, she opened up the kuaci for them!!! Unbelievable behaviour...we really salute her for all her selfless act.. She used to snatch all the food for herself..and the newborns was the changing point.

Anyways, last sat, one of her kids died. Unknown cause. Probably lack of vitamins/food?
Minnie was so worried for him, keep feeding him and so on..but when still no reaction, she bring him some place dark..and then get a good bite. We quickly separate them, but the injury woke the kid up from the deep deep sleep. Until now we have no idea if what we have done is correct.

Today, it was Minnie's turn. After her kid's death, she was diagnosed with having a tumor at the throat. Second day, it gets bigger. She could hardly breathe and walk anymore. My heart really feel so so pain. I do not understand this. How can a tumor affect a hampster so fast? 3 days and here comes the death angels? How can such a good mother be separated from her kids so fast? Gosh, I can really feel the pain in real human mothers/kids..
We buried her nearby and I guess everytime we walked past there, the feeling will never be the same ever again..

1 comment:

  1. im so kek sim.. i miss her so much... room is empty without her noisy roller sound and cage biting action.. i miss her.. ;(

    ReplyDelete