pat&von
Pat&Von

Sunday, April 25, 2010

LEXMA mouse appears

As it is..a red mouse appear in my room, with the word "LEXMA" en-printed on the surface...

There goes my Sensonic G-20 mouse I bought almost a year ago. It failed me once, somewhere end of last year. It somehow helps me to double click even though i only clicked an icon once.
And after obtaining a brand new one as replacement, it became faulty again after only about 4 months. Scrolling problem, and not sensitive anymore. After all, this is a G-laser mouse, but I have trouble using them in many places, eg. matress, polished tiles/marbles. Weird and bad quality I supposed, though I love the huge size that fits well in my hand.

And this is my new mouse, well maybe temporarily till I found a better one. It wasn't my first choice, looking at the size. It was 2 inch shorter than the Sensonic one, making my finger tip sticking out. Nevertheless, it still works well, and I hope this retractable thingy don't fail me so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment