pat&von
Pat&Von

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Losing Fat

Alright, this is a long battle. It has been and will always be. The battle to get a lean body, and by that I actually meant visible solid 6 packs abs on ME. This fight is real this time. Determination is higher than before. But, how? Where should I start?
Okay, for a start, I researched a lot throughout the internet, and found all sorts of formulae/nutrition/diets/workouts/talks by all reputable people. Well, somehow I find them rather contradicting among one another. It was that very moment I found out about Joel Marion, one of the top 50 trainer in the US. It's not his body that ripped me away (since there isn't even a few shots which show his muscles), but his programs. Maybe just the way he described it...the entire program just sounds so good to me. Extreme Fat Loss. Being an avid eater and an ex-gluton person, it's plainly just difficult to STOP eating!! When I saw the phrase "you could even eat pizza every few days" I was just taken aback, but was also quite happy about it. Since it has a money back guarantee, I gave it a try. It wasn't cheap, considering the exchange rate and being in a developing country. I told my self, success comes with a sacrifice. And here, money is the sacrificial lamb. Of course no doubt I have to sacrifice more time, and effort too for this to work, but heck, ain't this my main aim?

I even got a new protein powder. I couldnt find anywhere in this small town, so have to settle for this less effective product for now. Reason? It has quite a lot of carbs and less proteins compared to the Gold Standard ones sold in shopping malls. It says lean mass gain!! I was wondering, is this another weight gain product? I want to lose weight, not the other way round!! Then I read, re-read and re-re-read again the labels. Luckily it has very low amount of calories, fat and sugar (which is good for starters like me). I'm such a noob in choosing these protein powders. Previously I only prefer to buy fresh eggs and eat the egg whites as good consumable proteins, but apparently this isn't sufficient.
Here is a picture of the protein product I got.

Next, I bought a bathroom weighing scale, and the very next day, the program starts!!!
It's a short term program actually, being less than a month. Let me check if it really works and I might blog about it in near future.

1 comment:

  1. gambate~~~~~~~~ the last week to go ady, don't give up, i'll always support u..:*

    ReplyDelete