pat&von
Pat&Von

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Member to the family-Hachi

After watching the 8.1 Rating for "Hachiko: The dog story", I felt really touched deep inside. Well, of course follow my own sentimental heart, I named my new hampster-Hachi- with the hope that it behave as loyal as the dog in the movie. Naive, how naive...
We select him out of about 50? Hmm...the lucky one..
He smells like shit...
He is different from Minnie...colour wise..(he is an Indian Hampster I would say)
He has super big eyes
He hates human touch (at least that was the beginning case)
He loves to eat SHIT...omg..wonder how those pet owners treat them...must have starve them till they behave like that.

Anyway, I still do not have good clear shots of him yet, so couldn't post his pictures yet. For the first few days, he squeaks frequently..He was really afraid, I could sense his fear..But no longer these days. We played with him so much that he just got used to us. Finally...


No comments:

Post a Comment