pat&von
Pat&Von

Saturday, November 22, 2008

going back AGAIN

its another heavy feeling leaving my dearest home, bed, family including charlie...to campus again to do my final year project (FYP). Though for consolation i have my dear waiting for me there in penang, but sigh..the thought of back to miserable campus drags my heart down. Anyway its my final semester there, and i will be OFFICIALLY an engineer then. Dream come true? i do not know as dont know where my dear will be, dont know what job we will get in this economic woes. There are just too many uncertainties now for me to think of graduation period. Lastly, wish my dear happy birthday ...23rd years old and i am so so glad i will make it to celebrate wif u as i promised. Just wish me safe journey tomorrow to celebrate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment