pat&von
Pat&Von

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lovely home

Reached home after some crazy driving through the merciless rain. Luckily managed home safely. Charlie greeted me with some kiss and some of his usual hapsap style. It was cute but irritating in a way, well only have ourselves to blame for his upbringing. Had another steamboat..OMG. it was almost the same dishes too.. with fish pastes, and lots of veges and mee. Entire family seems to have lots to talk to me, and my mum even thought i didnt back since CNY. Was it that long since i made my presence felt last August? weird..
They asked me lots about my dear and thankfully it was all positive with them keep asking her to come over in future. Just hope that it will be okay for her side as well. Miss my dear lots but right now i am going to miss my bed even more...wahaha......ages since i hug u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment