pat&von
Pat&Von

Friday, November 14, 2008

sad and happy ending of sem

Merdeka..finished my last paper today, well technically yesterday because its just passed 12am. dont expect it to be good because dr azlan part was all tricky with misleading info in his notes. Anyway, passed is passed, no point dwelling over the flipped coin. Just have to wait for the good news -results. Went to Flame Juru with my dear for buffet steamboat, costing rm 26 each. we over-ordered the dishes and i guess we were nearly going to be overcharged for that. Luckily we managed to gulp down everything into our poor stomach. Oh, forgot to mention the kimchi soup was just a so-so type but the ginger milk was a damn good soup-highly recommended. After that we lurk around Guardian a while before heading straight to Sunway Carnival for latest Bond movie-Quantum of Solace. It was exciting and exhilirating but the lack of gorgeous beautiful Bond girl????? That main lady was just a slim amateur girl with nothing special. So the time has come for an end of the sem for me, going back to KL tomoro ALONE. It's rather pathetic and sad because i have been expecting my dear to follow me, but she still have another paper on the 19th and after that she prefer spending time with her beloved family. So no point forcing her, but yet i am feeling the pain too since hardly seperated from her all these while. Wonder how will the one week be? Sort of miss my home lots too.. with my nice comfy bed and aircond and all those malls to hangout. only missing puzzle-my dear. So i shall take the chance to get good rest at home, catching up wif family members or even friends who wants to meet up. Damn! i still have to do the stupid proposal-thesis alike, but i doubt it will be complete by the time i return to this campus. ok, better pen off here, my dear will not like me to stay up late while i will be driving long distance tomorrrow. So the question remains whether am i happy or sad that the difficult and exhausting sem had ended with me going back alone? I simply cant answer that- there's no answer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment